Sunday 28 July 2013

Sorted for my travels - Part two



You may recall in my previous blog post 'Sorted for my travels' saying that I returned some previous purchases to Cath Kidson. The one thing I didn't check when I was there originally, was the returns policy for Sale items. Exchange only. So here are the items I bought with my exchange money.



Passport cover as for some reason the travel wallet is not enough for me haha!
Was £8.00 Now £5.00
Travel card wallet, mainly because I thought the trains on it was cute but also because it has 3 sections. 
Was £6.00 Now £4.00


Business card holder for all of those extra shop reward cards that don't fit in my purse.
Was £9.00 Now £7.00
Compact mirror as I don't actually have a nice one and this has both normal and magnified mirrors. 
Was £8.00 Now £6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment